by cjj on February 17, 2011

Here’s another different butterfly that came to our garden 2 days ago. It has more colour under its wings then on top. I think it might be the same as the tattered one from a few days ago. I’ve decided to photograph all the butterflies and eventually learn what each one is called. I’ve been trying to find this one on the internet, but so far I can’t. A butterfly expert is called a Lepidopterist. I won’t become one of them, but I will study butterflies that happen to flutter by!

Leave a Comment

The CAPTCHA cannot be displayed. This may be a configuration or server problem. You may not be able to continue. Please visit our status page for more information or to contact us.

Previous post:

Next post: